Transforming Business Through Digital Solutions
Digital Transformation Solutions
We BBS Corp defines digital transformation as the integration of digital technology into all areas of a business resulting in fundamental changes to how businesses operate and how they deliver value to customers. Beyond that, it’s a cultural change that requires organizations to continually challenge the status quo, experiment often, and get comfortable with competitions.
Digital transformation will vary widely based on organization’s specific challenges and demands, there are a few constants and common themes among existing case studies and published frameworks that all business and technology leaders should consider as they embark on digital transformation.
For instance, these digital transformation elements are often cited:
- Customer experience
- Operational agility
- Culture and leadership
- Workforce enablement
- Digital technology integration
Here are eight key digital transformation trends that business and IT leaders should be aware of in 2020:
- Rapid adoption of digital operating models, including integrated cross-functional teams.
- A shakeout as those that have invested in big data governance and analytics leapfrog their competitors.
- Better use of AI and machine learning.
- Continued merger and acquisition activity in the IT outsourcing industry.
- Consultancies forming new digital partnerships.
- Expanding public cloud adoption.
- New digital transformation success metrics.
- More attention to long-term value of digital intiatives